1.) Thermal Synthetic Paper
The surface of the thermal synthetic paper is a very thick protective layer, and the bottom layer is a tear-proof sticker with strong ductility, which further improves its waterproof and oil-proof and wear-resistant properties, and also has a relatively high ductility. Strong tear and tensile properties. Thermal synthetic paper is resistant to abrasion, tear and moisture.
The Advantages of Thermal Synthetic Paper Can Be Divided into the Following 7 Points:
- High-quality thermal synthetic paper, high tear resistance and tensile strength;
- Waterproof, oil-proof and anti-corrosion;
- The storage time is long at room temperature, and the fading is very slow;
- The collagen fibers on the self-adhesive label surface are well-proportioned and sticky;
- The actual effect of printing is clear and the tone is round;
- Able to take a pen to write content on thermal synthetic paper immediately;
- It is very easy to store before application, and the printing paper is not easy to fade, which greatly reduces the consumption of printing costs.
2.) Thermal Paper
Thermal paper aliases: thermal fax paper, thermal recording paper, thermal printing paper, and Taiwan is called thermal carbon paper. Thermal paper is a type of processed paper, which is manufactured by applying a “thermal coating” (thermal discoloration layer) tohigh-quality base paper. There are two main heat-sensitive components in thermal paper coatings: one is colorless or leuco dye, and the other is color developer. This type of thermal paper is also called two-component chemical thermal recording paper.
Application of thermal paper in label printing: thermal paper is divided into two types: protective layer and no protective layer. The thermal layer is on the thermal layer, and its function is to protect the thermal layer, resist chemical corrosion, and prevent label pollution. (eg hand sweat, blood on labels used in blood banks, etc.) and protect the print head. The thermal coating can be designed with different activation temperatures as required to meet the needs of different printing performance.