What are the current applications of ECG paper?
At present, ECG paper are widely used in the medical industry, which brings convenience to the attending physicians and the vast number of patients seeking medical treatment. ECG paper are a type of medical record paper. So, what are the current applications of ECG paper? Below, the editor takes you to understand.
ECG is one of the most commonly used clinical examinations and is widely used. Applications include:
1. Record the electrical activity of the normal human heart.
2. To help diagnose arrhythmia.
3. Help diagnose myocardial ischemia, myocardial infarction, and determine the location of myocardial infarction.
4. Diagnose cardiac enlargement and hypertrophy.
5. Determine the effect of drugs or electrolytes on the heart.
6. Determine the status of artificial cardiac pacing.
After reading the above introduction, have you understood the current application scope of ECG drawings? If you have any needs for medical record paper, you are welcome to consult online!