Today we will show you the classification of medical record paper
When it comes to medical record paper, I believe that most people have never seen it, and some people have only seen it on the scene of the hospital in the TV series. However, when it comes to the B-ultrasound paper, I believe many mothers who have given birth know that, in fact, Ah, the B-ultrasound paper we often say is a kind of medical record paper. Below, the editor will talk to you about the classification of medical record paper.
Today, I will show you the classification of medical record paper!
1. Use of ECG drawings - ECG drawings are made of special thermal paper, which are commonly used in electrocardiographs, defibrillators, exercise tablets, and ECG monitors.
2. Fetal monitor paper - special thermal paper is used, which is commonly used in fetal monitors of different brands. Commonly used brands are Dongyi, HP, Anke, Oxford, etc.
3. EEG paper - ECG drawings are made of special high-quality processed paper, which are commonly used in EEG, physiological recorders and evoked potentials.
4. Color inkjet, laser printing paper - special waterproof, matte or glossy coated paper, commonly used in computer workstation printing in electronic endoscopy, pathology, inspection, X-ray, ECT, B-ultrasound and other departments.
5. Video printing paper - special glued thermal paper or glossy photo paper, recorded by chemical or thermal sublimation, often used in B-ultrasound room or computer station of electronic endoscope.
6. Other types of recording paper - ECG drawings use various white thermal paper of different specifications, which are often used in electrical audiometry, inspection, ophthalmic optometry and other departments.
The classification of medical record paper that the above editor will introduce to you, I believe you already know a lot of medical record paper. If you have medical record paper needs, you are welcome to consult online.