Are thermal paper labels and coated paper labels unclear? Come take a look!
At present, the more commonly used label papers on the market are mainly coated paper labels and thermal paper labels. Some people will ask: How can I distinguish them? Coated paper thermal paper is not clear? In fact, the easiest way to test thermal paper is to swipe the paper with your fingernail, which will leave a black scratch.
First, let's understand the characteristics of coated paper labels and thermal paper labels:
(1) Material characteristics of coated paper labels: not waterproof, not oil-proof, tearable, with matte, plain and bright.
Optional materials: Glassine coated paper, yellow coated coated paper, imported coated paper.
Scope of application: supermarkets, inventory management, clothing tags, industrial production lines.
(2) Material characteristics of thermal paper labels: not waterproof, not oil-proof, tearable.
Optional materials: imported thermal paper, domestic thermal paper, in fact, the thermal paper produced by many domestic manufacturers is also very effective.
Scope of application: more used in supermarket electronic scale labels, chemical laboratories, etc.
Second, then let's talk about the difference between coated paper labels and thermal paper labels:
(1) The storage time of coated paper labels is longer than that of thermal paper labels, so when you buy which labels you need to decide according to the storage time of the products you paste.
(2) The label of coated paper is less affected by temperature, but the thermal paper label is greatly affected by temperature, so if the label attached to the surface of the product is greatly affected by temperature, the printing factory generally recommends to choose coated paper label.
(3) The coated paper label needs to be printed together with the carbon ribbon, and the thermal paper label does not need to be printed with the carbon ribbon, and can be directly installed in the barcode printer for printing.
3. Finally, let's talk about the price of coated paper labels and thermal paper labels:
Under normal circumstances, how does the printing factory quote? Whether it is a coated paper label or a thermal paper label, it can be customized according to the needs of customers. If there is a sample, it can be printed directly according to the sample. The most important thing is that the quotation is not based on the price of a piece, but according to the printing quantity. The decision, the more the quantity, the more cost-effective the price!